1. General Provisions
This Policy of personal data processing is established in accordance with the requirements of the law "On Personal Data", and determines the order of processing of personal data, and the measures that ensure the security of personal data.
2. The core concepts used in the Policy
Automated processing of personal data - personal data processing by means of computer equipment;
Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary for the clarification of personal data);
- Website - a collection of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that enable their accessibility via the Internet at the web address http://www.bvinyl.com;
- The information system of personal data - the set of personal data contained in the databases, and information processing technologies and equipment that enable its processing;
- Depersonalisation of personal data - actions that make it impossible, without the use of additional information, to determine the personal data's specific owner or any other personal data subject;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data, with the use of automation or without the use of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transmission (spreading, providing, accessing), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction;
- Personal Data - any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable user of the http://www.bvinyl.com; website;
- User - any visitor of the http://www.bvinyl.com website;
- The provision of personal data - actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people;
- Distribution of personal data - any act aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or making personal data available to an indefinite number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in the information and telecommunications networks or the provision of access to personal data in any other way.
3. The operator can process the following personal information of the user:
Additionally this website collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (including "cookies") with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics, and others).
The above mentioned data hereinafter in the Policy document is united by a common concept of "personal data".
4. The objectives of personal data processing
The purpose of users' personal data processing is to inform the users by via e-mail messages.
The user can always opt out of receiving informational e-mail messages by sending the operator an e-mail to the address email@example.com marked "Opting-out of receiving notifications about new products and services and special offers."
5. Legal basis for processing of personal data
The operator handles the personal data of users only if it is filled in and/or sent by the user themselves through a special form located on the website http://www.bvinyl.com. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the operator, the user agrees with this Policy.
6. The procedure for collection, storage, transmission and other forms of personal data processing
The security of personal data that is processed by the Operator is provided through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for the full compliance with the requirements of the current legislation on personal data protection.
The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and is taking all possible measures to prevent access of personal data by unauthorized persons.
User's personal data will never under any circumstances be disclosed to third parties, except in cases related to the compliance with the current legislation.
In the case of inaccuracies in the personal data, the user can update their personal data themselves by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating Personal Data."
The term for processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the operator via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of Consent for Processing of Personal Data."
8. Final Provisions
The user can get any clarification on matters of interest relating to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
The current version of the policy is freely available on the Internet at the following address http://www.bvinyl.com/privacy-policy/.