WHAT IS THINSULATE? MAIN ADVANTAGES
The word "Thinsulate" has come from the English words ‘thin’ and ‘insulation’. Combining the invaluable experience of nature with the latest innovations, the insulation provides the highest degree of protection against cold.
Thermal insulation material Thinsulate is a unique combination of heat-insulation and ventilation properties, which reliably retains heat and allows excess moisture to escape. This insulation does not constrain movements in any way and provides complete comfort, allowing you to ignore any weather conditions, including the most severe frosts.
Thinsulate insulation consists of microfibers, which are 50-70 times thinner than a human hair; their diameter is from 2 to 10 microns. Around each fibre there is a layer of air, which is what provides warmth, trapping body heat. At the same time, it is lighter than other insulation materials, is breathable, does not get damp, can be cleaned at home, and at the same time does not lose its properties.
Thinsulate insulation is produced in various thicknesses. By using several layers of this insulation, it is possible to create clothes that protect from temperatures as low as -60°C.
Why is Thinsulate one of the best?
• Microfibers of Thinsulate insulation are 10 times thinner than any other insulation fibers. .
• Thinsulate is 1.5 times warmer than down and 2 times warmer than other high-quality insulation.
• Thinsulate insulation is environmentally friendly, which is annually confirmed by European and Russian certificates.
• Thinsulate provides excellent ventilation, reliably retains heat and allows excess moisture to escape.
• Thinsulate insulation is easy to look after and is durable, suitable for washing machines and dry cleaning.
• Thinsulate is widely used in the manufacturing of all types of clothing.
• Thinsulate insulation can be either thick or thin, without extra volume, which is why it is favored by manufacturers of fashionable and fitted clothing.
In autumn / winter, spring / summer collections of BLACK VINYL you can easily choose several practical and functional models of outdoor jackets with Thinsulate insulation that reflect the latest trends in fashion!