In order to extend the lifespan of a puffer jacket with cotton fillers, follow these general recommendations.
• Make sure your clothes do not get too dirty.
• Empty the pockets, unfasten buttons or zips, raise collars before washing.
• Puffer jackets with cotton fillers can be washed both by hand and in all types of washing machines, but in the delicate washing mode.
• Do not overload the washing machine and wash only at the temperature indicated on the label.
• When washing by hand, make sure that the detergent is completely dissolved in water. Water should be cool. When washing for the first time, the colour may bleed, so wash clothes separately. Do not rub the jacket, wash it lightly.
• Wash the product at the temperature of 30°C using only mild detergents that do not contain bleaching agents.
• Do not soak or bleach the jacket.
• If there are stubborn stains on the jacket, do not try to get rid of them yourself, it is better to have it dry cleaned.
• While drying a colourful jacket, be careful not to expose it to direct sunlight. Let the item dry flat and in a ventilated area.
• Iron a puffer jacket at a low heat, no more than 110°C by using a pressing cloth.
By following these simple rules, you will extend the lifespan of your favorite BLACK VINYL jacket!